1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

19 [f4m] Tried And Died X

Discussion in 'Snapchat Sexting Usernames' started by anjjjx, Oct 13, 2016.

1. This time I'm going to play safe: Post your username and I'll snap you a pic. If you like it, send me one back :) Simples xx

EDIT: please include a little about why I should choose you :) xx

2. Hey add me my snapchat is Ben-Stephen I'd love to have some fun and get naked for you xxx

3. Hey beautiful! I'm a very sweet guy love to get down and dirty up for anything sexual or we can just talk! Add me on snap! Jamesdabesttt

4. Hey add me at Linders88 baby Id love to get down with you ;)

5. Add jmmd97 baby

6. Snap me @ joshb293

7. Snapchat: Chrisccab72. I will define send back

8. chrisleesmith22

Most girls call me cute and I have a nice junk

9. kyleb913 Add me! Would love to have a fun time with you!

10. Snap me at ripley294 I am fit and enjoy to talk but I also enjoy sexting and I will do my best to get you whatever you want from me

11. Snapchat: dtbiz88

12. im alex, I'm very passionate and more than willing to do anything! add me on snap, ajake67

13. Snapchat: jordanwalback44 you should add me because I know how to have a good time. I can also be funny and I will listen to whatever you want to say

14. Thatknobhead1

15. Add me on snapchat
    Runnerfourlife3

Because I'll do whatever you want or we can talk:)

16. Snapchat name: leopejas

Hey there my name is leo in 22yo abd from germany. I'm kinda bored at the moment and single most importantly. I'd love to find a girl to chat with and casually have fun with. Hope I'll hear from ya :)

17. heyy, you should add me if you want someone that's gonna put you in your place and make you cum (;

Snapchat: c_williams4297

18. M 26 athletic build. Posts 50% of the time with 24 F :p'
    Add me ;)
    Kik @ beautyandthebeast181
    Snapchat @ Justinkennedy90

19. Hey gorgeous add me as I always try to reply straight away. And am really friendly and sweet
    Plz add me kik KierSter123
    Snapchat jewster7