1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

19 [f4m] Tried And Died X

Discussion in 'Snapchat Names' started by anjjjx, Oct 13, 2016.

1. This time I'm going to play safe: Post your username and I'll snap you a pic. If you like it, send me one back :) Simples xx

EDIT: please include a little about why I should choose you :) xx

Justin cook likes this.
  2. Snap me at veryhornyboyy
    You should snap me because I'm horny for you

3. Hey add me name same as here like to chat and have some naughty fun

4. Add willyc26

5. Add me because I'm awesome and I snapback fast and I got a huge piece and im freaky
    Add me @ redeyezjedi

6. Zedman72

7. Hey beautiful! Add me on snap: jamesdabesttt I'm up or anything you desire from naughty stuff to just talking!

8. itachi098
    i can be quite funny/charming (i think lmao) and fun to talk to

9. Rider4life117

10. Add me: twellem8
    You should add me because I'm very easy going and I'm not afraid to do anything. Try me :)

11. Snap: latin-69
    In Latino and I'm quick to reply, I'm a good choice.

12. Add bobby.j123, you will be in for a good surprise :)

13. Lemonshows

Add me because i have a young and free spirited body, i'm fun to talk to and if you're all about the little guy - he will always show up and never dissapoint ;) xx

14. Ohsnapcory because im easy on the eyes haha

15. Snap is: jfman1991

Friendly, won't take screen shots and happy to have a chat or whatever as well.

16. Sfman22 just looking for a good time

17. SC: buzzyyboyy , M 25 from canada quebec , cute gangster and i have kid ;)

18. My Snapchat is ophelium I'd love to chat and more... I am ready to send pics back, and talk dirty to you, trust me, I can say just the right things ;)

19. Fsam5393

Im new to this snapchat thing, you could have the awesome honor of being my first snap "buddy" :p

20. downkasted1