1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

21[f4a] are you interested in a young virgin? please read my post

Discussion in 'Snapchat Sexting' started by Female Guest, Jan 12, 2018.

1. First of all everyone have a great day/night :)

My name is Katy. I am a 21 year old , working and studying woman, girl , call me what you want :p I do a lot of sports , that includes basketball , football , tennis and even volleyball .

Yes I know , woooow , every guys dream girl :p I am a kind and generous girl . I like to give , less receive . I work as a part time administrator in a hotel , as I study the second part of my life . I got a Snapchatholarship , so it's kinda hard to do both , but somehow I do it :)

Why am I here? Okay here is the sad part of my so far wonderful story and life :D :(

I have nobody , I am all alone in this life except for my sister. Parents died when I was 21 . So i'm taking care of my sister in the meantime , as we don't have a granny or grandpa . She is only 7 years old so it is hard and money is very crucial.

Unfortunately I don't earn enough money from working in a hotel and I don't want to stop studying as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. Wont get another Snapchatholarship .

So basically a girls got to do what a girls got to do (somebody said this on tv :p )

Im making custom pictures and videos , live shows where I do anything that you possibly want and imagine , sexting , roleplay , no limits , only no Snapchatat , so no creeps please.

And dont judge me , its my choice , im good with that.

Kik name -

Katya004

Only reply on KIK