1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kik Sexting For Beginners

Discussion in 'Female Kik Usernames - Verified' started by The Sexting Forum, Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sexting Forum

The Sexting Forum Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to The Sexting Forum everyone! Before I get into the nitty gritty please make sure you have posted a introduction. Done that yet? Excellent! Now we can begin.

Wecome to Kik Sexting 181.

The most important thing to remember about Kik Sexting and Dirty Kik is patience. You can't just jump in with "Hey my name is Gary, here's a dirty kik of my dick". It does not work that way! Women like to be treated with respect and they love when you make a fuss. You need to have patience and be consistant in your approach. I'm sure you all have a huge list of dirty kik usernames you are just dying to send a cheeky dirty kik to but please try contain yourself. Once you have your girl on kik you can start your quest to get the Kik nudes. Kik Sexting is an art and not something that can be easily rushed. If you really want to add some dirty kik usernames then we recommend either here or here.

Anyway after you add your dirty kik username then please before you send a dirty kik for sexting get to know your girl! Kik sexting is hard to master but believe me when I say you will get some great kik usernames for both boys and girls on this forum. As I mentioned previously you can't just jump in with a dick picture or demanding boobs. Girls don't work that way. In order to get some great dirty kik usernames you need patience! Kik Sexting is all about getting to know the girl, taking a note in her interests and hobbies etc. The sole reason I created this Sexting Forum was every account on any other Sexting Forum was either trying to sell kik sexting nudes or was a bot.

Anyway guys that's all from me. Any question about Kik Sexting or if you get any more Kik Sexting Usernames which you want to share then please get in touch.

Ciow!

-The Sexting Forum

pvt_berries and jason bourn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.