1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to The Sexting Forum

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by The Sexting Forum, May 15, 2016.

1. The Sexting Forum

The Sexting Forum Verified Female Staff Member

Welcome to The Sexting Forum guys!

We created this forum as we are sick of trying to add hot girls on Snapchat and Kik Messenger and getting nowhere but some bot trying to sell us nudes pictures they found of Google.com. We just had enough! The aim of this sexting forum is to get 180% authentic snapchat usernames and kik usernames together in one big community.

Want to see if we can make an improvement? We would love to here from you here
    Looking to just add Kik Usernames? We got you covered here

Looking for Snapchat Usernames? Click here

As with any sexting forum, we have a few rules which must be obeyed.
    • No under 18 - Anyone caught trying to exchange snapchat usernames or kik usernames will be banned.
    • No buying and selling - Anyone caught trying to "sell nudes" will be banned.
    • Only genuine snapchat usernames and kik usernames.
    • You must aim to contribute honestly and professionally.
    • You will report any account you deem as "fake".
    See we aren't that bad, are we?

So enough with the technical, lets get talking about the physical! Have a hot girl you want to add to our list? Message us and we will validate and upload them to our website.

In order to keep this website alive and kicking we need your help! All we ask is you help us by reporting any account which you don't feel quite right about. Anyone posting threads "buying or selling" nude pictures will be banned on the spot, no hesitation. We have had problems in the past where our competitors have promised "180% legit snapchat usernames and dirty snapchat usernames who just love kik sexting and snapchat sexting!" If anyone every see's threads of this nature then please report it immediately.

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  2. hiii i am new to this forum

3. Hi I'm new to this forum too, well actually I'm new to sexting. To put it bluntly I'm a setting virgin! So when someone says add me what does that mean and how I add someone? It may sound easy and simple to everyone else, but I'd appreciate it if you can explain the easy stuff....many thanks!

Tags: Add Tags